Quick tips to know if you are looking at a Luxury Property
Quick tips to know if you are looking at a Luxury Property or are being just drawn by fancy marketing:
1. Isolation: Luxury homes do not share walls with adjacent properties and have sprawling spaces all around. To know if your property is isolated enough use the sound test and line of sight test (Sound test: under normal circumstances 90 dB of sound sourced at boundary of your property must not be more than 20 dB just outside the main residential building. Line of Sight Test: Here no private spaces within the main residential building should be in direct line of sight from adjacent properties or surrounding elevations).
2. Community/Location: Luxury homes are in communities/locations with similar properties in vicinity and must have a scenic and serene view; must be within waking distance (max about 1.5 miles or roughly 2.5 Km) near high street habitation centers.
3. Comfortable Living: Should have separate formal and informal living spaces, large ventilated well lit rooms with high ceilings, maximizing comfort and convenience with no sharing and lots of avenues of self indulgence as private swimming pool, gym, spa, dental chair, medical emergency facilities, theater, great room, parking lot, gardens, storage, safe rooms, and much more.
4. Amenities: Unrestricted and uninterrupted access and availability of basic amenities. (Including but not limited to Security, Water, Electricity, Connectivity, Medical Access, Groceries, services)
5. Quality of Estate: Including construction, design elements, aesthetics, finishes, furnishing, decor artifacts, landscaping, appliances and fitments.
#India #Property #RealEstate #Luxury #Property #RealEstate #Tips #PropertyDealerInfo #LuxuryRealEstateConsultancy #Lucknow